Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One down/


So one interview down and (HOPEFULLY) I will have more to go.

Everyone I spoke to were very pleasant, and nice.  Not stone cold poker faces. I believed I had an all right interview…but you really never know what qualities or little perks they want from you as you’re talking with them.

Before my interview there were two other science interviewees there with me and we had a chance to chat before we were each called in individually. One of them as her master’s degree in secondary teaching and has been teaching science 2 years. The other is bilingual in Spanish and English and has subbed at a known school for a few years….ughhh… They’re setting my bar so high!

When the other two had left and it was just me and this other man waiting for an interview on special Ed we had the chance to chit chat before I was called in. I told him about the other two people at were in there before me. He kind of laughed and said, “I Guess you’ve got some competition there.”

“I believe so,” I said pretending to pump up some weights, “Guess I gotta get up my game!”

Should find out next week

I was so NERVOUS before the whole thing! I ran all over the house today when I got up trying to think of goof phrases to say and making sure I wasn’t missing anything.  On the drive there my hand and arm pits were SO sweaty! So I drove part of the way with the AC directed right an my armpits and another part of the way driving so the AC was hitting my sweating hands.



… and then I got home, ate something terrible for me, and watched my DVR of America Ninja Warrior Final

No comments:

Post a Comment