Saturday, July 28, 2012

First Pedicure!

I had my fist pedicure today! My sister in-law decided she wanted to get one done and invited me along since we were headed to beach today. Oh my gosh was it amazing! We sat in massage chairs and soaked our feet in a mini Jacuzzi tube for a while- I would have been happy with just that! Kati and I discussed that the only thing that would have made it over the top would have been a glass of wine and a hot fudge sundae

So after the hot foot bath, we had the bottom of our feet sloshed off, and an oil and lotion rub down. I know I don’t deserve to be pampered, but I wouldn’t mind going through that again.

The Guy who did my toenails and fingernails was so much fun. He’s a marketing major with a very little filter of what he had to say, which made it more fun, because we could joke about whatever and no one would be offended and he very flirtatious which was also fun. Every time he got up to get something though Kati gave me these ‘hint hint’ looks and wound nudged her head in his direction. She’s so funny. It feels like she tries to set me up with anything that moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment