I have recently moved from small town, mom and pop, mostly older country folk Radford, Virginia to Large, hot San Antonio, Texas to find the opportunity of a life time. After Spending a year to turn my life around and to figure out what exactly it was I was wanting to do with my life I finally added Teaching to the test and was accepted as a Middle School Science Teacher!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Interview!
I have an interview tomorrow!
Oh my gosh. I'm so excited and scared at the same time! I got a call from a middle school in San Antonio. When I got of the phone I ran around the room at least for a good 5 minutes screaming while the dogs watched me look like an idiot.
Kati just helped me pick out an outfit… which was only between two…I need more clothes. She exclaimed that the one she liked was more professional, but ginger! Haha. Then I faked an interview response, “What I can bring to your school that others can’t? Have you SEEN my hair? Those kids are going to be whipped into shape and I’ll science the pants off of them!”
I hope they don’t mind cartilage piercings. I have one in my ear that I can NOT get out! I’m wondering how I ever got it in in the first place! I think I stood at the mirror for a good 15 minutes trying to unscrew that sucker off my ear. Guess I’ll have to just wear my hair down and cover it up until the interview is over. … unless the person interviewing me has one then I’m home free to tuck my hair behind my ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment