Saturday, October 13, 2012

blue, da bu de

Just finished up the first 6 weeks of school.

School is hard.

I am very homesick and depressed...

probably from not taking my pills because I can't get anything done when I'm on them...apparently I can't get anything done off of them either.

constatnly getting in trouble at school for not getting things done I had no idea that I had to do in the first place. Being out of the loop and new sucks.

some kids I do not like...and hate that i don't like them...then there are others I love so dearly and they are amazing and smart.

I go to bed at 8pm when ever i can

i have no idea what my coworkers think of me. because I only really talk to two of them.
I am always tired...and I've got the october burnt out blues...

but it can only get better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment