Our district had exams every 6 weeks
Time for our second round of tests, and I'm extreamly stressed out about it. I have three tests to look over for the three different preps. There is SO much information we havn't gone over, and that is poorly written, I don't know what to do. Some of it seems SO complicated for a middle schooler to understand.
I am stressed out. and having a horrible panic attack.
I don't know if I'm doing this right, or how to change what I do,
I spend so much time just figuring out HOW to teach some information, I don't have time to go back and figuring out how to better my lesson, or differentate, or ask higher questions of blooms.
I hate teaching four preps. It's SO much and I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm tired All the time. I'm depressed and feel clueless and BEHIND all the time.
can I even do this?
How can I stay motivated?
I knew this was going to be dificult. but I guess didn't realise HOW dificult this would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment