Tales of a First Year Teacher

I have recently moved from small town, mom and pop, mostly older country folk Radford, Virginia to Large, hot San Antonio, Texas to find the opportunity of a life time. After Spending a year to turn my life around and to figure out what exactly it was I was wanting to do with my life I finally added Teaching to the test and was accepted as a Middle School Science Teacher!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am a horrible person

Sometimes with my students I feel...
Posted by Monty at 5:42 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  01/13 - 01/20 (1)
  • ▼  2012 (35)
    • ►  11/11 - 11/18 (1)
    • ►  10/07 - 10/14 (1)
    • ▼  09/02 - 09/09 (4)
      • One of my Favorite Movie Lines
      • I am a horrible person
      • Struggling
      • Week One Down
    • ►  08/26 - 09/02 (2)
    • ►  08/19 - 08/26 (2)
    • ►  08/12 - 08/19 (2)
    • ►  08/05 - 08/12 (3)
    • ►  07/22 - 07/29 (5)
    • ►  07/15 - 07/22 (4)
    • ►  07/01 - 07/08 (3)
    • ►  06/24 - 07/01 (3)
    • ►  06/17 - 06/24 (5)

About Me

My photo
Monty
Hello! I am Monty and I'm a first year teacher.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Maliketh. Powered by Blogger.