Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mr. Backpack


My Mother and Sister-in-Law crack me up when it comes to my nonexistent love live.

(Though I also need to make a point clear- 1. At the moment, I don’t really care that my love life is nonexistent… just because  I see Mr. SmexyMc Smex pants walking down the street doesn’t mean I have fall’n head over heals)

I was shopping with TJ and Kati the other day and stopped at a store known for selling items to military men and families. Anyway, I was looking at sheets by myself, and saw one such young man walk by with a beautiful body and a backpack. We both kinda smiled and did the head acknowledge bump...what you do when you meet someone new but don't necessarily want to say anything.

So on our way out of the store I told Kati about my small run in with "Backpack" to which she promptly stopped walking, and started heading back into the store. I had to run after her whispering loudly, "Kati! What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for Backpack."
"You will NOT"
"I just wanna see what you like."
"Kati, no! Down! We're leaving"

And I drag her by the arm out of the store where my older brother has this look on his face...as if he wishes he didn't know either of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment