Slowly cleaning up my room this week! I need to buy some
raid to spray on the floor to try and get rid of some of the mouse. I also put
up a clock (that shows humidity and temperature) and boarders around a white
board today.
I also met some of the custodians and got to chat with them today. They’re really nice! One of them was super helpful asking me if I needed anything and never to hesitate to ask if I needed help or who to ask for certain things. Yay, he’s replacing the burnt out fluorescents for me so my room won’t be so dark!
Though cleaning my room today, I saw this weird
black plastic thing in the floor in my room…It looked like the size of a license
plate and wondered if something fell from the counter of ceiling or something. Anyway,
I leaned down to pick it up…and the edge of it stuck to my finger…hard. I
screamed and shook my hand vigorously before it eventually fell back on the
floor. It was a rat trap with an extremely sticky side. Haha. I can still hear them crawling around the walls...I want to pretend their just ghosts...why does that seem less creepy?I also met some of the custodians and got to chat with them today. They’re really nice! One of them was super helpful asking me if I needed anything and never to hesitate to ask if I needed help or who to ask for certain things. Yay, he’s replacing the burnt out fluorescents for me so my room won’t be so dark!
I also ordered a skeleton for my room today. Mr. Bones should be on his way. I need to find some fun sunglasses for him to wear… or a fun wig. I kinda want to decorate him during holidays…like with a Santa hat :?
Lots of training this week for science. I’m learning a lot…but still freaking out. Especially learning about what supplies we can require for them and what we can’t. Also, how much paper we can use per semester…which isn’t a lot, and what book recourses we have… which is few and outdated. The bio book we use is the same one I used in high school. Lots of research to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment