I have my first big exam tomorrow. I really need to study,
but I can NOT focus for more than 10 minutes at a time on the material...so I
waste SO much more time than I should and allow myself to become distracted by
everything, like blogging, looking at stupid pictures of cats, and reading rage
face comics.
I wish the fear of failure was motivation to study and do well. Instead, it makes me want to give up and believes that my goals are a distant delusional fantasy that I’ll never reach. Like that horrible fight, flight, or freeze defense mechanism where my brain wants to leave me to fend for myself every time something somewhat difficult comes along.
I wish the fear of failure was motivation to study and do well. Instead, it makes me want to give up and believes that my goals are a distant delusional fantasy that I’ll never reach. Like that horrible fight, flight, or freeze defense mechanism where my brain wants to leave me to fend for myself every time something somewhat difficult comes along.
Ugh. I need to get over this!
No comments:
Post a Comment