I have recently moved from small town, mom and pop, mostly older country folk Radford, Virginia to Large, hot San Antonio, Texas to find the opportunity of a life time. After Spending a year to turn my life around and to figure out what exactly it was I was wanting to do with my life I finally added Teaching to the test and was accepted as a Middle School Science Teacher!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Water Water!
I find that I have to drink more water here than I did back in Virginia. The first couple of days were difficult when it came to dehydration. I had a headache and felt SO thirsty in the mornings. It’s also slightly dissatisfying knowing your urine isn’t clear (maybe that’s more from a runner’s standpoint but…) Tee hee
I’m not much of a fan of water by itself either. I mean after a long work out, or first thing in the morning I like the crisp taste of cold water, but elsewhere when I want something to drink it’s so tempting to grab the bottle of coke.
So wondering around wal*mart the other day I found bottles of Mio they were selling. I know a friend of mine back home drinks them a lot and I’ve seen the commercials but hadn’t really tried it myself. … That stuff is freaking awesome. It’s like kool-aid
So here is to hoping if I can mix my water with yummy things, life will be less of a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment