Tuesday, June 26, 2012

House Alarm!

My brother has an alarm set on their house to keep them safe with different settings on it. I totaly forgot about it this morning and when I went to let the dogs out was hit with a horrible surprise! I think I ran around in circles for a good 10 seconds before I remembered the passwork to turn the stupid thing off. It's SO much louder than I thought it would be too! I guess that makes sense so it can wake you up in the middle of the night.

Studying has been imposible today. I've been super distracted by everything! The cars going by, the notebook paper infront of me that I can't stop doodling on instead of taking notes, the dogs that keep doing weird things. It doesn't help either, that all the work I'm doing right now is online, so I have access to facebook and failblog DX Hopefully tomorrow will get better.

It's also freakishly hot today! When I let the dogs out I was hit with a rush of wicked hot air. The weather channel says the high for today was 106 F and I don't doubt it! Ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment